Monday 16 April 2018

 4 Questions.....Answer
Copy&paste
👇


1st.. question ... answer.

Users reaches to my contents via google search engine include google, bing or Youtube channel and other youtube features. Some traffic reaches via social also include facebook and twitter.

2nd..question...answer.

My some of youtube channels videos got one or two copyright strikes under community guidelines, but not have any invalid click activity before this. These violations also due to my mistakes, and happened unknowingly or due to negligence. I don't me unknowingly.


3rd..question.... answer

First of all, I really apologize for any invalid activity and condemn like these activities and also for those mistakes which happened by unknowingly and my negligence. Further now, I assure to adsense and youtube to be genuine adsense partner. I started using adsense partnership about a year ago and tried my best to do and valid activities. If my adsense is restarted I will do everything according toadsense policies and try to get away from any invalidactivity which violate any term and condition.


4th..question...answer

Dear Google, this is first time that my adsense account is disable due to like this invalid clicks activity, I could not record my suspicious IP address, traffic log & reports. I also apologize again for this negligence too. As must as I know about my site or adsense I have mentioned. I only appeal to ignore any server or light invalid activity to my accound and give me first and last chance to work properly on my adsense account. I accept my mistakes which happened by unknowingly and my negligence.


Thanks for visit my Blog
Khuda Hafiz

1 comment:

Open Pivot Banned Account

Video Link https://youtu.be/GaeTNpUTCWg Message Copy PIVOT EMAIL; support@pivot.one Hi Dear Pivot Team I am new user on pivot i am...